You propose to lose weight, but how healthy is the diet that you follow?
If you answer “yes” to all questions below then the diet that you intend to follow, definitely worth it.
- Your diet includes all essential classes of food?
If you opted for a weight loss plan that does not include food grains, fruits, vegetables or dairy your body is in danger. Excluding the essential nutrients to your body you risk putting your health on risk. Remember that a diet low in food options is routine. It always leads to abandonment.
- Your diet is too strict with calories?
Many scientists agree that women need an intake of 1900 calories per day while men need 2550 calories per day. Even at this level, your body is almost impossible to obtain all nutrients from the diet. Our advice is to eat about 2,000 calories per day. Thus, your body will be free of disease.
- Your diet includes foods that you eat them with pleasure ?
Find out if you follow a proper diet! If you choose a diet that includes your favorite foods then you will be more difficult to substitute your cravings.
- You want to follow a supervised exercise plan?
Would be advisable to go to the gym for training.
- Want to opt for diet that fits your lifestyle and budget?
Before following any diet do a little research. Many supplements are rather expensive and require special organic foods.
Here are some other tips to follow:
- Aim for a long term diet. A loss gradual is healthier than a sudden and with great effort.
- People who know they have health problems should consult a nutritionist before following any diet.
However, it would be advisable that before any weight loss eating plan to perform a set of tests. This will discover any deficiencies of the body or disease.